tattoos

Monday, February 22, 2010

Five good things

1. I've been woken up by sunshine and not rain/snow/sleet/hailstones for 3 days in a row. Bliss :)


2. Project Bathroom. I started it on Thursday and have finished 4 items already. Woo!

3. It's my lovely Granny's 78th birthday on Thursday, and we're going to go out for lunch to her favourite restaurant. I love my Gran dearly, and she looks bloomin' fantastic for her age. People are always asking me if I'm her granddaughter, and when I say yes they start telling me how lovely she is, how she's a glamourous Granny, and how they want to look as good as she does when they are her age. Fingers crossed I've inherited her genes!


4. I re-pierced my ears about a fortnight ago, by pushing some earrings through the semi-closed up holes that I already had. The pain has finally gone and I can wear my super-pretty earrings again instead of boring plain gold ones.

5. It's payday on Friday. Enough said!


Hope you've all got five good things this week! :)

xoxo

All images from weheartit.com - except my Granny, obviously

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger