tattoos

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Dinner Theater

Last week I was talking to Joe about how I wish our generation went to more shows. Live shows with actors. Musicals. With an actual stage. Don't get me wrong, I love-love-love the movie theater but don't you think there's just something cool about seeing an actual production? I do!

But then I didn't think anything else of it.

Joe came home from work on Friday last week with a "surprise" and told me to get ready...


When we got downtown he told me he had gotten tickets to the local dinner theater. The show was called "All Shook Up" and it was a musical set in the 50s about a small town. A new guy (who resembled Elvis) comes into town who is full of spirit and boots the morale of the town.

They had a huge buffet before the show. We ate like little piggies!!


Then we ordered the Chocolate Peanut Butter Explosion cake. Oh-em-gee.


When was the last time you went to an actual play or musical?? Don't you think there's something special about live performances??

Joe is on call tonight so it's me and the dog. I think I'll go pick up some food and watch a movie in bed.

Happy Wednesday to you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger