tattoos

Sunday, February 28, 2010

" Frosty Mor'n "

Today being the last day of February, I'm really dreaming about Spring. Warm sunny days to dig in the dirt...........I ventured out this morning to find the farm covered in frost.......






I can't complain as some of you have been knee deep in snow for weeks now.........
However I am proud to say so long to February and the fury she has shown..........

This flower bed struggling to grow is frosted over..........



A thin sheet of ice covers the bird bath...........


This morning I let the chickens out for the first time!!






Let's hope Max will be able to get them back in by dusk.............




We had to buy more hay this week as winter has lasted longer than normal.....
It's frosty hay this morning......






The cattle are wondering why I'm out so early.............







Big Momma had a baby calf yesterday.............









I think the cattle are wishing for Spring and some tender grass to chew on...........








I've been suffering for the past few weeks with back problems that have now started to affect my shoulder and left arm. I lost the feeling in my left pinkie and my left hand tingles like it's asleep most of the time. I'm left handed so it's a real problem. I went to the doctor this week and I'm scheduled for a myelogram. In the meantime he wants me to stay off the keyboard as much as possible because that seems to make it really flare up. So I'm going to be scarce around the blog world for awhile. Just this little bit already has my back feeling like it has fingers crawling all over it. If any of you suffer with this also I'd appreciate advice. I'm too chicken to have surgery but it may be in my near future.









Have a great week everyone!






















No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger