tattoos

Friday, February 19, 2010

Project Bathroom

Back in August/September I embarked on a Project Bathroom Challenge. I love Lush, and I love bath and shower things in general. I had so much stuff it was ridiculous, so I made myself use up 25 things before buying anything new. Yep, 25. It took me an age but I completed it just in time for Christmas... and then Santa brought me a ton of Lush stuff and filled my bathroom again.

It came to a head yesterday. We put a fairly decent sized shelving unit in our little ensuite, and it is chockablock already. The top shelf is full of Lush stuff, and the Lush box is full to the top too.



The second shelf is full of hair products for me and Mr Lollipop's stuff.


The bottom shelf is a mish mash of stuff - the big brown and blue toiletry bag houses lots of body lotions and potions, shaving creams and all that jazz, and the little pink meshy one holds some Lush bath ballistics and bubble bars.


I even have a dish full of Lush soaps on top!


That's not to mention the two boxes of tanning things I have in my Mam's ensuite. It's ridiculous, so it's time to embark on Project Bathroom yet again.

THE RULES:

1. Use up 15 products in my bathroom before buying something new.

2. Haircare products don't count - I don't have enough 'stock' of these to be able to not re-buy something when it runs out.

3. Mr Lollipop's things don't count - he has a big basket full of things, so he can embark on a challenge of his own!

4. Lush products without any packaging do count, like the massage bars and body butters, but the soaps don't. I tend to discard them if they look a bit iffy or slimy anyway.

5. Lip balms are included, but cosmetics are not.


So there we go, fairly simple. And I already have product number one - Bio-Oil.


My big bottle of Yummy Yummy Yummy is on it's last legs, as is my little Snow Fairy you can see on the first shelf. I know I have some Soap & Glory things that only have a few uses left in them too - maybe this will be easier than anticipated!
Wish me luck!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger