tattoos

Sunday, February 28, 2010

" A Lamb of A Day"

I know, I know, stay off the PC woman! But..........
While checking my e-mail this morning I was treated to a beautiful March 1st sky by Mother Nature! I just had to share! Not a leaf is moving, the weather man took the snow chance tomorrow OUT of the forecast, it looks to be a beautiful day! In like a lamb, out like a lion!



















Last night I took this of the moon reflecting on the pond..................






Thank you for all the advice about my back problem! I should have explained that I have 3 herniated disc from a car accident in 2001. I have thus far avoided surgery because I'm afraid it will make it worse. I had an MRI 6 months ago which showed NO nerve compression even though my back constantly stung and burned. I'm told by the Orthopedic Surgeon that an MRI doesn't always show nerve damage. So now I'll get the contrast myelogram which he says WILL detect it. In the meantime I'm to take it easy! That my friends is harder for me than putting up with the pain! I'll be around..................





No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger