tattoos

Sunday, February 21, 2010

" Winter Confusion "

Yesterday it was sunny and 70 degrees.....of course I know Mother Nature was just teasing us into thinking Spring had arrived! I wasn't gonna let her confuse me but............



This morning I got out early and found I might not be the only one suffering confusion.
The sky seemed to be confused as to "weather " to storm or be sunny..........


I also found that the Forsythia might be suffering also......It's trying to bloom in February!






All this new growth in the Rose bed wasn't so confusing because I've been covering and uncovering it during the freezing cold nights and sunny days........






I'm determined to help Spring along...........







I'm clear headed about seeing the Roses bloom....SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!!








I think the Italian Parsley is confused too.........it had all froze out but look what I found this morning!









The Rosemary has remained green through it all! No confusion here............









Yesterday, Hubby goes to gather the eggs. He comes in and says to me; We got 6 and 1/2 eggs but one was busted so we have 5 and 1/2 eggs. Now I'm on the couch reading and I think to myself, one half egg? What is he talking about? Come look he says! Well blow me down! Isn't that the cutest little egg ? Talk about confused! Who laid that? Now we are not " chicken experts", so I call one. She says that sometimes when a hen molts, she will "lay out". The eggs will get tiny and have nothing in them. I haven't cracked this one but it's too heavy to have nothing in it...........











However Queen Vicki is moulting...........













See her bald spot??












That's Miss Trixie GoLay in front of her who was the first to lay. So I'm confused......
Shouldn't she be the first to moult??? HELP???














Now the whole chicken gang is confused because I never enter the pen without a treat.....
Sorry gang, I'll be back with a treat later............. :)















No confusion here.... the Peek Gang along with TC the cat are napping..........
L to R....TC, Patch, Sadie and Jake........
















OOPS! This is Monkey Man, he used to be called Duke but when he was tiny he had the face of an Organ Grinder Monkey so we started calling him Monkey Man and it stuck. He is confused because he still hasn't figured out how to get up on the couch with the others........


















The one thing I'm not confused about is......Today is Queen Vicki's namesake Vicki Lane's Birthday! Go Here and wish her a Happy Birthday!

















HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYONE !!!!!!!!!!!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger