tattoos

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Blind

Two nights ago Joe and I both had eye exams and for whatever reason the doc decided to dilate both of our eyes. FUN TIMES. And then we tried to pick out glasses. Blindly. Now that's a genius marketing scheme. It took so long to get through the appointments that we totally missed our next DANCE class. I know you're disappointed!!

Anyway, can I show you the glasses I picked out? What do you think?

Then last night I talked Joe into taking me to five dollar movie night so I could see Dear John. It's based on the Nicholas Sparks book which I read a long time ago.


Cried. Like. A. Baby.

And don't you hate it when they end a movie with a sad scene and then BAM the lights go on in the theater?? Give the people time to put themselves back together!! Ha!

On a side note, one thing I really want to do this week is to clean out my tupperware closet. It's embarrassing. So now that I've told you I am accountable for it! :)

Hope you have a great Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger