tattoos

Friday, July 30, 2010

Face of yesterday

This look is nothing really exciting at all, but I loved the way it made my eyes look so blue. I normally tend to stick to the most neutral of neutrals, but the coppery colours I used yesterday were a welcome change and still totally wearable. Ready for some cam-whoring? The camera seems to have washed me out a bit - it was a lot more intense in person!


I used:

FACE
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation 51
Garnier Tinted Eye Roll-On - Fair
YSL Touche Eclat - 1
MAC MSF Natural - Light
Benefit Bronzer - Hoola
MAC Blush Ombre - Azalea Blossom
MAC Mineralize Blush - Two Virtues
MAC MSF - Petticoat
Collection 2000 Eyebrow Pencil - Blonde

EYES
UDPP
Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow - Samba-dy Loves Me
MAC Eyeshadow - Amber Lights / Satin Taupe
MAC Pigment - Vanilla
Sleek MakeUP Sunset Palette - Colours shown below
Bourjois Bronzing Powder - 52 (the 'chocolate' one)
L'Oreal Columinous Mascara - Black
Benefit Eye Bright

LIPS
MAC Lipglass - Icescape

 


I have rediscovered Icescape lipglass too, which I'm glad about because I didn't realise how lovely it was until I saw some of the pictures I took. Tres pretty. Also, excuse my hair. It was still drying and is 'Au Naturale', not my favourite way to wear it! I'm quite liking the colour - it's faded quite a bit since I last dyed it though. All I need to do now is find a matching colour for my roots!

Are you a neutral lover too or do you whack out your brights?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger