tattoos

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Gloworld Playmat and Rattle Review


Cherry Blossoms {The Blog} Pregnancy Party is brought to you by Annee Matthew!
Thank you!



Playskool just introduced a new Gloworld line. It is a range of endearing products for newborns based on the loveable Glowworm Character! Remember the Glowworm Character from the 1980's??? Ah, such great memories! The Gloworld line of products is available exclusivly at Babies R Us and BabiesRus.com

My Review
I was sent the Gloworld Playmat and Gloworld Rattle to review from Playskool. 


Now even though my new addition doesn't come for a few more months it was a blast reviewing the Gloworld Playmat with my toddler. She loved it! The Gloworld playmat brought me back to the 80's {but not in a bad way!}. Glowworms came out in the 1980's and I remember them fondly! The Gloworld playmat is decorated with Gloword Characters-which are basically Glowworms! The Playmat has Bright colors, textures and different patterns for the new baby to play with and look at. The Playmat includes a rattle and a teether, a picture frame and a mirror {which babies LOVE!}...and thats not all! There are also SEVEN fun toys that dangle above the babies head for added fun. My favorite features has to be the "Sun" that plays songs and nature sounds...{it was also my toddlers favorite feature as well!}. The playmat is super compact and can easily fold up to store in a closet or under a bed. My daughter can't wait for the baby to come so they can play together with the Gloworld Playmat!

 
This rattle is super soft and cuddly and features a sweet little Glowworm character. It is bright and colorful with different patterns and when shaked it jingles. I know my new little one will love this fun little rattle. I really appreciate how soft and bright and cheerful it is! Super Sweet and Super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger