tattoos

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Peekaboo Review


Cherry Blossoms {The Blog} Pregnancy Party is brought to you by Annee Matthew!
Thank you!


I love Peek-a-boos products! They are what I would love all Maternity/Nursing clothing to be like! Discreet, trendy, and comfortable!


A Bit about Peekaboo
The Peek-a-boo maternity and nursing collection enables the mother to breastfeed without exposing herself, keeping mother-baby eye contact while still looking stylish.
Our designs take into consideration the changes in a woman's body from early pregnancy through nursing.
The side stitches conceal the less-favorable tummy and back areas and our fashionable design allows a woman to continue with her daily activities without anyone suspecting she is wearing a nursing shirt.
A little duck illustration is situated in the inside of the garment and is revealed only while breastfeeding, giving the baby something to look at and provides the mother with a little reminder where she last fed from.

My Review 

Peek-a-boo kindly sent me the Sleeveless Maternity/Nursing Tank in Black to review. This tank is seriously amazing! I love it! It looks super cute on-especially layered with a shirt under it! I love how effortless nursing will be with this tank! I love the little duck that is situated in the garment so that when nursing you can remember which side you last nursed from...which is always difficult for me to remember for some reason! This tank is everything I wished it would be...comfortable, stretchy, cute, and SO fun to wear! I really appreciate the fact that I can wear the tank while pregnant and then after the baby comes when I am nursing! Two for the price of one...? 
You can't beat that!

Peek-a-Boo would like to offer Cherry Blossoms {The Blog} Readers 20% off when you email them at:
info@studio-peekaboo.com {just mention Cherry Blossoms {The Blog}!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger