tattoos

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

The Details

The devil is in the details. 
I'm not really a detail person myself; I'm usually best able to see the big picture in situations.
But I have an exception. I love details in people's homes. I love to see how people arrange their magazines on their end table. What things they sit out on the bathroom counter. What kind of silverware they have. It's the little details that really describe who we are, right??

So, here are some of the new details at my house today.

Throw blankets in an apple pickin' basket.

Leopard print jewelery organizer I just hung up.

Brownie with german chocolate cake frosting.

My quote of the day.

Nest on the coffee table.

What are some of the details at your house?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger