tattoos

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Milk Smart Mama Review


Cherry Blossoms {The Blog} Pregnancy Party is brought to you by Annee Matthew!
Thank you!

Milk Smart Mama is one of those companies that is going to be around forever. Their wide variety of nursing clothing is unbelievable and their prices are unbeatable! Milk Smart Mama is your one stop shop for all of your nursing needs!

A bit about Milk Smart Mama

"Breastfeeding is beautiful you should be too!"


Milk Smart Mama is a small company with a BIG passion for breastfeeding and fashion. They LOVE helping to normalize breastfeeding in the US by offer great nursing wear. 

Everyone at Milk Smart Mama is a nursing mother so not only do they sell the products most have been mom approved before they even offer them to their customers. 

My Review
I was sent the Melia top in Burnt Orange by Annee Matthews from Milk Smart Mama to review. This top has quickly become one of my all time favorite maternity/nursing shirts. It is light weight {great for summer}, super soft and SO comfortable. I absolutely LOVE the fact that you can wear this shirt while pregnant and while nursing. No more wasting money on clothes you can only wear 9 months! I honestly can't say enough about this top...I highly recommend it!
You can follow Milk Smart Mama on Facebook


The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. 
This review is my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger