tattoos

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Motherlove Review


Cherry Blossoms {The Blog} Pregnancy Party is brought to you by Annee Matthew!
Thank you!

Motherlove is a company specializing in all-natural, certified Organic products for Pregnant, New Moms, and their babies!

A Bit about Motherlove
As the first herbal personal care and supplement line specifically designed for pregnant and breastfeeding women, Motherlove has led the holistic body care industry since its conception in 1990. Their dedication to consistent quality means crafting only the finest, purest products, and using certified organic ingredients designed to nurture, soothe and heal women on their all-important journey of nurturing life. Each of their formulas are time proven and backed with integrity, wisdom and an intimate knowledge of herbal remedies. 

My Review
Motherlove sent me Nipple Cream and Pregnant Belly Salve to review.
 
Nipple Cream

I am not breastfeeding {yet} but did so for a year with my first so I feel I can adequately review this product. Motherloves Nipple Cream is Certified Organic and made from all natural ingredients. When I put the product between my fingers I could tell that this is quality cream. It is light and creamy and spreads on easily...allowing your skin to breathe while being soothed from the cream. When I first started breastfeeding my daughter it was so painful but I knew I wanted to continue breastfeeding her...having a product like Motherloves Nipple Cream will definitely help me breastfeed my second child as long as I did my first! Goodbye Raw and Sore skin!


Pregnant Belly Salve
Motherlove's Pregnant Belly Salve helps sooth itchy stretched skin with its all natural organic ingredients. What I love most about this salve is that it is not greasy at all and it smells good too! This salve helps prevent stretch marks and rubbing your skin raw. I really love this salve and knowing I am using all-natural products on my body is something I love even more!

I love Motherlove's products and I am sure you will too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger