tattoos

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Dipe N' Go Review

Cherry Blossoms {The Blog} Pregnancy Party is brought to you by Annee Matthew!
Thank you!



Have you ever tried to change your childs diaper on the floor or seat of your car? Not a very sanitary or easy place to change a squirming toddler or infant. 
So the solution is?

A Bit about the Dipe N' Go
The Dipe N' Go is a baby changing station for your SUV, Minivan, or Hatch back vehicle. It attaches easily to the inside of the hatch and is designed to hold diapers, wipes, and more!The Dipe N' Go portable changing mat has been specially designed to hold everything a parent on the go needs to take care of their child's diaper changing needs!
This all in one "changing station" is made of soft, machine washable fabric which has multiple pockets for everything from spare diapers to powder and wipes.

My Review
I was sent a Dipe N' Go to review and its one of those products I wish I had with my first baby! When I had my daughter and my husband and I would go on car trips I was stuck changing her on the seat of our car....which basically put her between the car seat and me trying to change her diaper...poor thing. No longer do I have to do that! Now I have the Dipe N' Go-a sanitary portable changing mat that I can use in the back of my car. I love how large this changing pad is- it can easily fit a toddler on it, I also love that it is machine washable so all I have to do is wipe it down and throw it in the wash! Hurray! So if you are a Mom looking for a large, portable changing mat look no further than the Dipe N' Go!

The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger