tattoos

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Yesterday's FOTD

Hello my little flowers! Hope you're all enjoying your weekend!

Yesterday, in a bid to make the most of the gorgeous sunshine, my friend invited a few of us over for a barbecue and a long overdue catch up and gossip, and this is the look I wore. It's quite understated but it has a little something extra in the form of blue eyeliner, so that it's not my usual, everyday kind of look. I actually quite like it. There are some rules that say you shouldn't wear blue with blue eyes, but I think blues are the colours that suit me most.


I used:
FACE
Bourjois 10 Hour Sleep Effect Foundation - I think it's the lightest shade - Abricote Clair
Garnier Tinted Eye Roll On - Fair
MAC Studio Finish Concealer - NW15
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural - Light
Benefit Powderflage
Collection 2000 Eyebrow Pencil - Blonde

CHEEKS
MAC Blush Ombre - Ripe Peach
MAC Mineralize Blush - Dainty
MAC Mineralize Skinfinish - By Candlelight


EYES
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow - Tattle Tale
Benefit Lust Duster - Nugget
MAC Eyeshadow - Retrospeck
Benefit Bronzer - Hoola
MAC Pearlglide Eyeliner - Industrial
Max Factor Masterpiece Mascara - Black

LIPS
MAC Lipglass - Florabundance


Excuse the messy hair and wonky lashes in these pictures - I was in a rush but I swear I neatened myself up before I walked out the door, haha!

MAC's Pearlglide eyeliners are stunning. Industrial is the first one I've tried, even though they've been released twice before. I've ordered another two and am really looking forward to getting them. I love the intensity of them and the glittery effect without looking like a disco ball is just gorgeous! I particularly like Industrial because it is a dark navy/grey with a light blue glitter, with a purply/lilac sheen in certain lights. I couldn't get that side of it to show in any photo's, but it is there, honest! They're not meant for waterlines, but I use mine with no problems whatsoever, and I do have sensitive eyes. It's not as intense or opaque on the waterline, but it is still pretty.

Do you have any Pearlglide eyeliners? Love them or loathe them?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger