tattoos

Monday, April 26, 2010

Important Questions

I thought I would start something new on Mondays! I want your answers to some burning questions I have. Ha! Post your answers in the comments below. I'm going to pick one random person from the comments to win a prize :)


1. Is Kate Hudson really pregnant?

2. Do we like Benjamin's makeover?


3. What happened to Kim Kardashian's face?

4. "Digital Clutch" = computer crossed with a purse (will be featured on the new Sex and the City movie) - would you buy one?

5. Dying doggie hair: yay or nay?


6. What is the best mall food/drink spot?

I hope you had a fantastic weekend. I did for two reasons. First - Joe and I spent the entire weekend re-doing our Master Bedroom (I felt like I was on Trading Spaces because we decided to do the entire thing in one weekend! Ha!). Second - I won the cutest apron from this cute blog Green Onions (thanks Karen!). I never win anything! Don't forget to leave your comments below and you'll win something too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger