tattoos

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Sahale Snacks Review

You know me, I am always on the lookout for amazing healthy snacks.

Gosh Darn it, I think I just might have found my favorites!

For real. These little bites of goodness are unique, amazing, and unlike anything I have ever tried. I loved these snacks so much I went out and bought about eight more bags of them.

So I bet you are dying to know what these snacks are called...
 

How did it start...?
It all started with Josh and Edmon's climb up Mount Rainier in August 2003. They had some beautiful views but nothing delicious to eat. The trail mix and stale nuts they brought on their trip helped to replenish lost energy, but did nothing to satisfy their desire for something great tasting, nutritious and as adventurous as their travels. That experience inspired them to create Sahale Snacks. 

I was sent some bags of Sahale Snacks to review; Cashews with Pomegranate and Vanilla, BBQ Almond, and Almond Soledad. My all time favorite out of these three had to be the Cashews with Pomegranate. They are sweet, crunchy and satisfying. Big fat Cashews are sprinkled with Pomegranate pieces and Vanilla...yum! The BBQ Almond were my least favorite since I am not a huge fan of BBQ flavoring. The Almond Soledad was a tangy indian-type flavor...sweet and spicy all in one bite. I really liked them. Since I reviewed those flavors I went out to the store and bought the Almond PB and J, and the Valdosta Pecans with Sweet Cranberries, Black Pepper + Orange Zest. The PB and J Almonds were a fun flavor, very sweet-I couldn't taste any peanut butter but I could definitely taste the jelly! The Valdosta Pecans are delicious, peppery and sweet a very unique pairing which I loved!

I highly recommend Sahale Snacks to anyone who wants a healthy, great tasting snack on the go! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger