tattoos

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mentally Absent

I don't know today I was just mentally absent it class. I mean I was physically there, but mentally I was somewhere else. Way off course. I wasn't feeling motivated.Not even to write and I love writing. I mean I didn't even finish my blog or a short story I had started writing for class. Then there was a discussion about psychology. I sort of felt like I was in a Frasier episode or something.

Here's a question I'm throwing out to my readers here. Would you ever send a correction to like a newspaper/magazine if there was a mistake in it? I think sometimes you should if the information is really inaccurate. But sometimes poorly worded articles are humorous. If they weren't there would be no "Headlines" segment on the Tonight Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger