tattoos

Sunday, April 25, 2010

Shopping time!

For the last two weeks I seem to have done nothing but spend, spend and spend, so I thought I'd show you collectively the things that I've been buying. I'm kind of on a mission to have radiant, glowy skin, so a lot of the products I've bought are based on that.


Benefit Confessions of a Concealaholic Kit
This kit is so cute. I've used Boi-ing in the past and loved it, and have wanted to try everything else for a very long time. I've not had a chance to play with everything properly but from what I have tried, I like. I do think they should have included a cute, mini pot of Powderflage too, because a kit that includes every single one of Benefit's concealing products should really include it. It's nothing to do with the fact that mine is running out - honest!



Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
I'm on a foundation kick at the moment, and have been impressed with what I have tried from Bourjois so far. There have been umpteen reviews on this in the blogosphere, so I'm really excited to try it. I wore it out last night but I can't tell you the lasting power and things as I got drunk far too quickly! 



YSL Touche Eclat
My friend managed to grab a duty free bargain for this for me. It's a cult product that has been around for years, but I don't see the fuss. It's a very, very pink toned concealer, so is great for hiding dark circles, but I find it quite cakey. I need another play around with it I think.

Benefit Stay Don't Stray Primer for Eyeshadows and Concealers
Another product I'm excited to try out. Any product that will make my concealer looking fresh all day is worth a try in my books! I'm surprised by how small it is for the price, but from what I've tried so far you really do only need a tiny bit. One pump is probably too much product, so half a pump will do both eyes sufficiently. It's mid-flesh-toned so if you are super pale or super dark, be wary.



MAC Pearlglide Eyeliners - Undercurrent and Designer Purple
I've been lemming these since I bought Industrial a few weeks ago. These are really unique in my opinion. They are intense yet shimmery eyeliners, so are great for defining and brightening up your eyes. Undercurrent is a gorgeous, deep teal-green and Designer Purple is a Cadbury's purple. Tres pretty!



Marc Jacobs Daisy Perfume
The lovely Mr L bought this for me as he noticed I was running super-low on my beloved Calvin Klein Euphoria. It's a really nice, summery scent and it's just divine. The bottle looks so pretty on my dressing table too. I don't think I'll ever throw this bottle away!


Have you been buying some lovely things lately?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger