tattoos

Friday, April 30, 2010

April 2010 favourites

April is over, which means Summer is getting that little bit closer everyday - yay! Here's what I've been enjoying this month:


MACLipglass - English Accents
I've been loving this when I fancy the pigment of a lipstick with the shine of a gloss. It's pigmented enough to be worn alone but it can be layered over lipsticks too, without overpowering them. Even worn over a nude it allows the nude colour to shine through. It's a super pretty lipgloss.



Barry M Dazzledust - 3 Pink Gold
This colour is such a pretty, unique colour that I think everyone should own it. The pink and gold combined make a pretty pinky-coral colour, and I've been loving wearing this in the sunshine. It has just the right amount of shimmer and lasts really well with a good, sticky base. It works well with golds, pink, purples and bronzes, so you can create a multitude of looks with this little beauty. I've had it for a while but have never appreciated it's beauty until now. This looks great on lips with a bit of clear gloss over the top too.



MAC Lipstick - Victorian
The warmer weather has called for a brighter lip, and I've been loving this beautiful pinky-coral colour from MAC's Spring Forecast collection. It is a frost finish, so has a gorgeous golden sheen to it, which looks beautiful in the sunshine. It'll look better once I've tanned, but a light application of it looked just as pretty on my pale skin.



MAC Pearlglide Eyeliner - Industrial / Undercurrent / Designer Purple
I absolutely adore these eyeliners. I think MAC should make them permanent! They're so creamy and pigmented, and give a gorgeous sheen without being OTT. They've been released twice previously, but I have never indulged. I think that's my biggest make up regret to date.



Original Source Shea Butter and Honey Shower Gel
Project Bathroom has meant that I can't buy any new bath and shower products, so I've taken to rummaging in my Mam's bathroom for some goodies. I found this a couple of weeks ago and instantly fell in love. It's got a delicious honey scent, but it also has a hint of coconut about it. It leaves my skin feeling clean and fresh, and because I use it with exfoliating gloves my skin is so smooth and soft afterwards. Sorry Mam, but you're not getting this baby back!

What are your April favourites?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger