tattoos

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Youth Job

Today I'm joining Kelsey at The Seattle Smiths to participate in Wishful Wednesday!
Align CenterI wish... I could go back and spend one day working at a job from my youth, and it would be....

(Isn't that a great theme??)

WORKING AT THE GAP

I worked at Gap as a teenager in high school and I loved it!! I never made any money because while I was working I would be shopping in my head! Ha! We had to wear a white shirt and khakis on Sundays and a blue shirt and khakis on Wednesdays so I HAD to get new clothes all the time. At least that's what I told my mom when I didn't have any gas money!

One thing I didn't like about the job was the "sales" aspect. We had to offer people credit cards at the register and I hated that. I didn't even have a credit card myself because I was 17 years old and I remember a customer asked me once what the interest rate was. I said "twenty-two percent" and he freaked out and I was thinking what's the big deal?? Oh, innocence.

Hope you have a fantastic Wednesday!

Where was YOUR youth job??

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger