tattoos

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Spreading the love : SWalkerMakeup

I love watching beauty videos on YouTube, especially when I find a new 'Guru' and can watch a bunch of fresh new videos. My latest favourite is an absolute gem - SWalkerMakeup. I first heard about her from Twitter, but apparently Lollipop26 has recommended her too. I'm not sure why I haven't heard of her sooner! Sara is so down to earth, friendly and sweet, and she uses both high end and drugstore makeup, so there is something for everyone. It was after I watched one of her videos that I first tried my beloved All That Glitters/Woodwinked/Carbon combo, and have rocked it most days since. Best of all, she is ALWAYS smiling - which makes me happy. It's infectious, and makes me smiley and cheery (and trust me, that's something that very few people can do!). Please go and subscribe to her - she deserves more subscribers and you won't regret it :)
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger