tattoos

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Smile...

The beautiful Shirley from Meek-n-Mild gave me this award earlier:
So thank you my lovely, such a sweet award promoting happiness and smiling :)
Okay, the rules of this one:
  • Post a song that makes you happy
  • Tag as many people as you want, there is no limit
  • Say at least one thing about each blog you tag, that will make them smile, something nice about their blog that makes you smile when you read it! :)
Okay, so my favouritest song in the whole wide world that I can't help but sing at the top of my lungs to is:


All These Things That I've Done by The Killers. This is one of the very few songs that my whole family love, and it makes me happy because it reminds me of them and memories of Summer 2008.


I'm going to award it to 3 people whose blogs really do make me smile!

First up is the gorgeous Victoria at LilyLovesLola. I love her FOTD's, her honest reviews... and her adorable little pooches will make anyone smile!

Next is Yinka from VexInTheCity. I love Yinka's blog. She's a little shopaholic and I really enjoy her funny posts. She tells it like it is without offending people, which is something I really admire and respect in Blogland.

And finally we have the gorgeous Emma from BirdsDecorateBranches. Go and look at her FOTD's and tell me you don't smile! She is one heck of a talented girl and I always look forward to her posts.
These gorgeous girls make me smile, I'm sure they'll make you smile too xx
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger