tattoos

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

A tribute to great people


Hey all you bloggers,
at home wondering why we are at home during childrens day when we should be having fun.We don't exactly only want one day to relax then break out in pimples not exactly the switch we want.But so far this is the best childrens day so far.1.I actually had fun at the class party.We had the best party ever because we had the ultimate buffet and ice-cream buffet with a topping bar.Ha people my teacher is the best walk on people ha!!!Anyway so for going ballistic but i think i just came off the sugar rush wat?They had fudge sauce nuts and marshmallows.We even had 4 flavours of ice-cream I really loved it but the tension was building on me I could not hide it in anymore.I was about to go on stage to play the frightening game of don't foget the lyrics in my school I mean Primary School Humiliation is alot worse than National Embarresment they pay you for it I mean duh!!But it went really well I sang because of you by Kelly clarkson and it went well they gave me 3 words which really felt I am afraid I was shaking pure destruction by thrown worksheets.I hate to say anything in front of a crowds.There was a dediction to Micheal Jackson withteachers dancing to thriller.i mean I love to sing everyone tells me that i should but I wanna be a lawyer as well but a singing career is not stable so let's got with this case closed

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger