tattoos

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Some shopping with Black nail polish


Hey all you bloggers,
been really confused lately,I see the sun,the stars and a few shopping bags,which is most beutiful definitely something which is yours.If u don't know wat that is go for a brain checkup.I've been out with my mum on a big shopping spree well it is the last shopping spree before the exams.I really wish the exams would not come to soon I mean who likes exams,I had alot of fun I went to Tampanise 1 whoever has not gone there yet please do so I love that place alot of fun places to go to.There is an electronic directory to find many places and it is just an awesome place.I first went to Diva my favourite accesory shop,i love their earrings,rings and bracelets.Big fans of charm bracelets should visit this shop as u can make your own charm bracelet I made one yesterday I feel so happy now.I also went to esprit where I bought a great vest love it alot really nice fashion statement now-a-days.Then me and mummy went to eat dinner at our favourite Japanese restaurant to eat dinner we ordered soft shell crab for the children,cancer foundation then we also ordered edamame,chawanmushi,tuna sushi and chicken i love Japanese food.And then we went to watsons and got my favourite shade of nail polish.BLACK I finally got black nail polish I wish that I could have tons of it such a sophisticated shade then we went to another favourite scrabooking shop Urban Write I love it.Lots of things there and finaly a pretzel from Auntie Anne's then me and mummy had to go home but while doing so we listened to micheal jackson's number #1's!!!Until the next post

xoxo Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger