tattoos

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Beauty crush

Like much of the population, I love Twilight. I prefer the books to the movies, but the books don't have the scrumptious Robert Pattinson. He's so beautiful. But I digress... Whilst nosing around the web for some New Moon info, I came across some pictures of Ashley Greene who plays Alice. How blimmin' gorgeous is she?! I never noticed it before, probably because her make up and hair was so unflattering in the Twilight movie, but wow. Here we go, some pictures to prove it:





That top picture is particularly stunning. The make up looks simple but so pretty. I say simple because in theory, how hard is a soft, smokey eye with cat-eye liner? Well I can't for the life of me master cat-eye liner, no matter how much practice I have, but I'll let you know how I get on anyway! I'm so glad they've played up her beauty in New Moon. I know she's a vampire and is dead and all, but come on!



I can't wait for New Moon to be released. I've even persuaded my fiance to come and see it with me! Aah it must be love!
Who has been inspiring you recently?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger