tattoos

Monday, September 21, 2009

In, out, in, out, shake it all about...

Thought I'd do an In and Out post :)
IN
  • Using up lots of my bath and shower products. That means I need to shop for more ;)
  • Starting Christmas shopping. I have a huge family, G has a huge family, and if we don't start now we won't be able to buy for everyone.
  • America's Next Top Model. Cycle 13 started last Monday and it's probably my favourite show on TV. It's on Living tonight at 9 if you were wondering :)
  • Wispa Gold. Mmmm I can't resist them!
  • Having a fun day in work. Never thought I'd say it but I didn't stop laughing all day :)

OUT
  • All the bitching, moaning and drama on Twitter. Really - I don't get the fuss? I thought we're all meant to be here because we love make up and stuff, not to out-do each other.
  • Christmas shopping! As much as I love it, I have to cut back on my make up spending. Rubbish.
  • I just realised that I've only got a week to get 7 modules of my course in to my tutor. Shit.
  • Having to buy a paler foundation.

Hope you've all had a good day! Now, I'm off to *try* and finish my modules that I've neglected - then to watch ANTM of course xx

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger