tattoos

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pretty make up, crap photos

I loved my make up yesterday. I never ever ever wear liquid liner as I can't wing it properly, but I had a go yesterday with my new GOSH liquid liner, and I must say I'm impressed. I didn't have time to take pictures in the morning so these pictures were taken in a steamy bathroom after a long day at work. They're a bit rushed too as I needed to wash my hair before my hairdresser came (I've had a trim and a small side-swept fringe cut in - it's okay but a bit meh...) This looks really plain and boring in the pictures, but it looked really pretty in real life. Hmmph. Oh well. Here it is anyway.


EYES
Benefit Creaseless Cream Eyeshadow - Samba-dy Loves Me
Eyeshadows (all MAC) - All That Glitters, Patina, Tempting, Dazzlelight
GOSH Extreme Art Liquid Liner - 24 Metallic Brown
Max Factor Masterpiece waterproof mascara


FACE
Revlon Colorstay foundation - Oily/Combination skin 150 Buff
MAC Studio Sculpt concealer - NW15
Benefit Powderflage
Some random Collection 2000 face powder
Collection 2000 eyebrow pencil - Blonde

CHEEKS AND LIPS
MAC mineralize blush - Dainty
Benefit Lust Duster - Cloud 9
Maybelline Colour Sensational lipstick - Ambre Rose

Please excuse the obnoxious flash in these shots. All the ones without flash were blurry.
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger