tattoos

Thursday, July 30, 2009

If at first you don't succeed...

...try and try again, right? Well I've tried and tried and tried, and still can't get winged liner right. Until today. It's the first time I've ever been quite pleased with my winged liner! I haven't been in a make up mood all week, and even today I wasn't wanting a full face. I did a really minimal eye and was just reaching for my mascara when I saw my new Urban Decay liquid liner, sitting unloved since I bought it last weekend. As ever, please excuse the phone camera picture:


What do you think? I'm not normally one to blow my own trumpet, but TOOT TOOT! Pretty decent right? I think the fact that I used a coloured liner is a lot more forgiving, but still, I'm pretty impressed.


On my eyes I used:
Benefit creaseless cream eyeshadow in 'Tattle Tale' from lashes to brow
MAC eyeshadow in 'Tempting' in the crease
Urban Decay liquid eyeliner in 'Minx'
Max Factor Masterpiece waterproof mascara

And on my face I used:
Revlon Colorstay foundation - oily/combination skin in Buff
MAC Studio Sculpt concealer in NW15
Benefit Powderflage


Please ignore my paleness. As I said, I wasn't wanting a full face today, so no bronzer, no blush... I didn't even fill in my brows! I used a little bit of GOSH Darling for the sake of the full face shots, but I wiped it off and put some Naked Honey Skin Salve on afterwards.

A bit of advice though please ladies... How big should my wing be? It doesn't seem big enough but when I try to make it bigger, I feel like a clown and wipe it back down with a q-tip! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger