tattoos

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The Countdown to iCarly


Hey all you bloggers,

I am not going to type as long as I do for my others because,I am writing about something that you ahve to get straight to the point to that iCarly is an awesome show and that finally after the same old episodes the true fans got their wishes and there will be a Season 2.Well Simply me loves to watch iCarly and she thinks that being a iCarly fan means being excited to watch the season premier than yes.I love to watch Carly be sarcastic,watch Sam eat and insult Freddie(if that's how you spell it) watch Freddie be insulted and watch Spencer act like a artist who has no clue about anything.Anyway I have to go oh and 8 more days till the premier of the iCarly season premier "iGo to Japan"so until the next post!


xoxoSimplyme

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger