tattoos

Sunday, July 26, 2009

A 1/2 magical experience


Hey all you bloggers,
this is Simply me and I am going to write about a movie which is known worldwide,and the magic is incredible.Yup you guessed it its Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.MUHAHAHAHA!!!ok not intimidating at all.Anyway very nice movie but a little boring all we do is just go into someone elses memory but let's go back into mine ok here is a short summary of what happened that day.Well the day seemed to pass glacially I tell you because I came down with a cold and didn't tell anyone.I felt like I was going to explode!But I still had to go of course.I stopped at Vivo City and walked out on the shiny tiled floors hoping that I would feel better but unfortunately we can't always get what we want.Anyway here is a short summary of the movie,Well Harry returns to Hogwarts(if that's how you spell it)and Dumbledore realises that Voldermort has chosen the worst student in Hogwarts to kill Dumbledore.Dumbledore knows that his death is near therefore he shows Harry Potter memories from the Dark Lords memory.Well and the half-blood prince is someone unexpected (it's not Voldemort) and lots of surprises if you haven't read the book anyway watch to find out more.I rate it a 4 star upon 5 Until the next post!

xoxo Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger