tattoos

Thursday, July 16, 2009

The death of the greatest king of all


Hey all you bloggers,
even though what I'm writing about now has happened many weeks ago I just think that Simply me should pay her respects to the king of Pop.I am now listening to the greatest song ever made ''The way you make me feel''.I think that even though death is inevitable we should all know that death should never be forced and that we all should respect him and know that he is the greatest musician alive and all those people who hated him I hope you're happy....Anyway I had never thought about his music until a recent turn of events where he died it's strange how death just stays there forever........And I have realised that the only great artists are the one's who write their own songs and those which make sense like for example Man in the mirror means that we should look at ourselves before we tell people to change and Black and white means that we should never judge people by their skin or their religion and finally the song earth song the song about our earth that we need to change if not we won't have it any longer..........

xoxo Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger