|
|
|---|
Sunday, May 8, 2011
SAT Exams can be enjoyable..sort of!
If you are like me I HATED standardized testing but even though I hated them I still had to take them to get into college. I didn't do well on my SAT's the first time around and my parents were puzzled at what to do to help me. They decided to send me for SAT tutoring that not only helped me get a better score the second time around but it also helped me put things into perspective for my future! SAT Tutoring by StudyPoint is a wonderful online site that helps kids with college entrance exams- the ACT, PSAT, and SAT. The site also has other fabulous resources to help your high school student find the perfect college for them to attend. The website has college entrance practice exams and has regular tutoring available for high school classes such as biology, spanish, etc. Online counseling is also available. StudyPoint has on-site locations in more than a dozen cities across the United States to assist your child with any help they may need inside the classroom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment