tattoos

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday 011

Howdy :) Hope you are all enjoying your weekend? So the world didn't end? Oh dear. Bet that bloke feels like a plonker! Another crazy thing I heard about this weekend was that the weather was changing. We've had thunderstorms and everything for the last 2-3 weeks, so I was waiting with anticipation for the sunshine to return. Alas, it is still blowing a gale outside and at the moment it is bucketing down. Sigh. Aside from that, I am having a lovely relaxing weekend, and hope you are too!


You'll notice I am having a little play with my layout. I liked my last one, but it was starting to look a little bit too 'white'. I am in the mood for colour, so vibrant pink, orange and green it is. For now at least! If anybody would like to design me a header for the 82p I have in Paypal, feel free lol ;)

I am ombre-ing my hair later. It's not going to be very noticable I don't think because I am blonde already, but I am wanting to freshen my hair up a little. I was debating whether or not to get highlights again but it has taken me a long, long time to get rid of the ones I already had. At least if it goes wrong I can re-colour it, or if it is a complete disaster, chop it off! I really don't want to go back to having really light blonde hair - it was too high maintenence!

Speaking of being high maintenence, or not as the case is. This week I haven't worn any eyeshadow, which has been so lovely. I used to wake up, spend precious minutes deciding what ones to wear, spend more minutes applying it, blending it, applying some more, then hating the results come lunchtime. So this week I thought 'sod it!' and have just been wearing some UDPP to even out my skintone and a little bit of eyeliner - I haven't really been fussy, black, brown or coloured, then lashings of mascara. It's simple, looks quite nice and saves me time in the mornings, which means more precious sleepy time!

I am ridiculously excited for next weekend as Mr Lollipop and I are going to see The Hangover 2. I absolutely love The Hangover so I'm really looking forward to the sequel. Laughing at Alan, swooning over Bradley Cooper, eating popcorn and drinking an Ice Blast = perfection.


Listening to : Lots this week! Aloe Blacc I Need A Dollar, Pitbull ft. Neyo Give Me Everything (Tonight), Yasmin Finish Line, Lupe Fiasco Show Goes On, Bruno Mars Lazy Song and Dev Base Down Low. Phew!

Few to follow : Toni, Sinead and Livia.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger