tattoos

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Liz Earle 'Cleanse and Polish-Hot Cloth Cleanser Starter Kit' Review

  
 I will just come right out and say it...I really loathe loathed removing my make-up before bed. Why? Well for one thing it took FOREVER and I could never seem to get all of my make-up off no matter how hard I tried. I am sure you ladies know what I mean...you know-waking up in the morning with black rings around your eyes from the last of the mascara that you just couldn't get off. Not only are you left with makeup residue but your eyelashes and skin suffer from all the scrubbing! I have literally tried EVERY makeup remover and cleanser on the market today and I was just about at my wits end when I found out about Liz Earle's Cleanse and Polish-Hot Cloth Cleanser.  Liz Earle is a favorite among celebrities, makeup artists, and royals...{I've heard that Kate Middleton LOVES Liz Earle products!}...and upon reviewing the Cleanse and Polish Cleanser I can see why it is SO popular!


My Review
   I can honestly say that few products have made me stop and say "How on earth was I living life without this?" This cleanser has changed my life. There I said it. It takes me less than three minutes to clean my face and remove ALL of my makeup. With my old cleanser it took me at least 10 minutes or more to clean my face and it still didn't remove all of my makeup. Cleanse and Polish is wonderful because any skin type can use it. So how exactly does 'Cleanse and Polish' work?  Cleanse and Polish is a plant-based cleanser {ingredients include eucalyptus and cocoa butter} that has a 2-phase action; phase 1 is the cleansing. The Cleanser is free from mineral oil, and is thick, creamy, and smells divine {it isn't greasy either!}. The Cleanser removes ALL traces of face and eye make-up {including SUPER stubborn mascara!}. Phase 2 is the polishing. Using the the included muslin cloth-which has been rinsed with hot water} polish off the cream. Polishing gently dislodges dead skin cells and reveals clear, clean, soft glowing skin! I have seen a DRAMATIC change in the look and feel of my skin since using 'Cleanse and Polish.' Washing my face is actually something I now look forward to...'Cleanse and Polish' is feels like a daily facial- I will NEVER go back to my old cleanser again!  Thank you, Liz Earle, for creating an outstanding product that I recommend 100%!


The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger