tattoos

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Sunday 012

Hope you dolls are having a fabulous Bank Holiday weekend? It's the last one 'til August so make the most of it! I'm so glad I have a lie in tomorrow - it's been such a weird week and I've not been sleeping too well, so I plan on having a lazy day whilst Mr Lollipop is working, and baking some yummy treats for his return. Bliss. 


How horrific has the weather been lately? I can't believe it is the end of May and it has rained practically the whole month. This time last year, Mr Lollipop and my brother were Wembley bound to see Cardiff City play, and they were moaning about the heat in the bus. I remember it because my Mam and I were sunning ourselves in the back garden, enjoying the glorious sunshine, and laughing at their misfortune because Wembley was so expensive they couldn't even get pished to make the travelling worthwhile. Plus Cardiff lost to add insult to injury. I want the sunshine back and I want it back now!

Speaking of bad weather, my internet has been down since mid-week. The wind has been so strong it knocked it out. I seriously felt as if I had lost my arm! It's really quite sad how dependant I am on the internet but it's back now, so all is good. My Echofon picked the same week to crash too, so I feel a little out of the Twitter loop at the mo.

Mr Lollipop and I had a date day yesterday. We usually spend our date days eating at yummy restaurants and doing a spot of shopping, but this time we decided to spend most of the day at the cinema. We watched a morning showing of The Hangover 2 (which was HILARIOUS! If you liked the first one, you'll love this one too - and we have a whole new bunch of Alanisms to occupy ourselves with) and an afternoon showing of Pirates of the Caribbean 4 (which was... okay. Much the same as the other 3 films but there didn't seem like there was a storyline, it just felt like they made a film for the sake of making a film). We also treated ourselves to some fish & chips in the interval. Harry Ramsden does the yummiest fish bites ever, and I'm not even a massive fish & chip fan! Date days rock my socks :) Ooh, plus I got to drool over the delicious Bradley Cooper and Johnny Depp - what more could a girl ask for?!

I've had some good news in work this week. My boss has basically lined me up for a promotion. I have to do a course and stuff first but it means a lot of responsibility which I am looking forward to, and also, the best bit, more money! Woohoo! I was a bit overwhelmed with his belief in me but it has boosted my confidence immensely and I've started to enjoy work again, which is a pretty big thing for me.

I've embarked on a heat-free period on my hair. I'm going to let it air-dry and let my natural curls style it. Frightening, but it needs to be done as my hair is in such a state. I ombred it last weekend, but my base colour wasn't my usual one so it was lighter than I'd like. The bleach on the ends came out wonderfully, but because the roots aren't as dark as normal, it is so subtle that you can't even see it's an ombre. Hopefully I'll get chance to re-do it at some point this week.


Oh Bradley, sigh, swoon, drool.

Listening to : Adele Set Fire To The Rain Adele Turning Tables Katy B Easy Please Me DJ Fresh ft. Sian Evans Louder Richard Vission & Static Revenger ft. Luciana I Like That and Wynter Gordon Dirty Talk. I'm quite loving my dance tracks lately!

Few to follow : Sarah, Michelle and Lydia.

Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger