tattoos

Friday, May 27, 2011

The Cravory Review

  
 Those that know me well know that I have a passion for baking. They also know that I am VERY picky when it comes to baked goods. Well I just have to say I have just eaten the BEST cookies I have EVER had in my life and it is all thanks to The Cravory!


A bit about The Cravory
  The Cravory is home to over 950 customized cookie creations from sweet to savory. If you can imagine it, we can create it - whether it's Savory Rosemary Balsamic, Pancakes and Bacon, Red Velvet, or Chocolate Chip. The Cravory Cookies are the ultimate cookie experience with a perfectly baked surface and a soft cookie center that melts in your mouth.


My Review
   I was sent a box of cookies from The Cravory. I got to review the following flavors;


Red Velvet
{A Red Velvet  base with creamy Guittard White and Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips with a cream cheese swirl.}


Birthday Cake
{Sugar Cookie base with creamy Guittard Apeels, sprinkled with rainbow sprinkles}


Chocolate Truffle
{Dark Chocolate Base with Lindt Swiss Chocolate Truffles and topped with powdered sugar}


Peanut Butter Overload
{Peanut Butter Base studded with creamy Guittard chocolate chips and Reese’s.}


Mexican Chocolate
{Chocolate base with Ancho chili mixed with spicy cayenne pepper pecans and bursts of cinnamon chips.}


Cookies N Cream
{Guittard Vanilla apeels mixed with chunks of oreos}


Orange Saffron
{Orange bits studded with fresh Saffron}




My package of cookies from The Cravory came beautifully packaged in a gift box. Upon opening the box I found packages of cookies {two per package} of each of the above flavors. I will go ahead and touch on my favorite flavors... The first flavor I tried was the Chocolate Truffle cookie. It was a very decadent cookie with big chunks of Lindt truffles throughout. Yum! Next up was the Birthday Cake cookie and it was tied with Candied Orange Saffron for the BEST cookie out of the bunch. The Birthday Cake cookie tasted just like a big chunk of Birthday Cake...SO good! I loved how the Guittard White Chocolate bits really tasted like vanilla frosting! The Orange Saffron had big pieces of candied oranges mingled with fresh saffron...it was moist, and super delicious AND it was my husbands favorite cookie out of the box. The Mexican Chocolate cookie was the next runner up...delicious dark chocolate with a kick of heat...so unique and SO good! Believe me when I say these cookies are AMAZING! What is super fun about The Cravory is that you can have them make whatever cookie combination you would like...they also have special "cookies of the month". For example...this month they have; Cookies N Cream, Snickerdoodle, Goat Cheese Pinot Noir, Oatmeal Scotchie, Key Lime Pie, and All Nighter. I will most definitely be ordering cookies from The Cravory VERY, VERY soon! My husband is begging me to buy more of the Mexican Chocolate cookies already! Ay! caramba!


Cherry Blossom Readers are you in luck! 
Enter code: cherryblossom11 for 20% your purchase at The Cravory
Enjoy!

The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger