tattoos

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Breakups


Hey all you bloggers,
well Simply me is definitely rejoicing about her examination results but not about something else.The latest guy in my life broke my heart into a million broken pieces.I actually had an imagination in my head that he was the one but I guess not.Our relationship started really well daily texting each other,greeting each other good morning and good night.Then I ruined everything when I asked him whether he liked me more that a friend and he simply said Nope.And basically if you can figure it out our friendship basically went downhill from there.However don't start feeling sad yet.Well Simply me has been able to pick herself up with the help of many supportive friends especially Gareth(I love u!As a best friend) and Elizabeth(Love u too Beth!).They helped me realize that what I should do is move on with my life and show people that I'm not just somebody that people can walk all over on.I must show that guy that I'm a strong girl who know that if you don't want me fine that's your loss and there are many other pebbles on the beach and truly he's the one who is missing out not me! :) So that's what I'm doing.I am dedicating this post to all the girls out there who have had a break-up to show that guy that you are strong and you can survive without him by your side.

xoxo
Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger