tattoos

Monday, May 30, 2011

Review : Yes To Baby Carrots, featuring a very special guest reviewer

I have made no secret of the fact that I am not ready for children just yet, so when I received a baby shampoo recently I was baffled as to how I could review it properly, without resorting to using it as a brush cleanser. The perfect person people sprang to mind - my lovely friend and blogger Laura and her gorgeous little boy Jamie. Laura emailed me the review yesterday morning, and it really made my day reading it. Enjoy the review - I know I did!

Gentle Foaming Shampoo & Body Wash 300ml
Yes To Baby Carrots

Mummy gave me this big orange bottle when I was busy splashing in the bath and told me we need to tell all of the big boys and girls what we think of it. I told her I just wanted to play with the lid and the bubbles. She let me. I love my Mummy. 

Mummy said this foamy stuff is called shampoo, which made me laugh a little bit, what a funny name. Then she said something really silly...it's made from carrots! Well, she said it's actually packed full of Vitamin E, Organic Melons, which are full of things called antioxidants and vitamins, and it has Organic Pumpkins too, and they are stuffed with nourishing Beta Carotene. If you ask me, that's a lot of big words for a little boy, and she feeds me carrots for dinner, so I don't know why she puts them on my hair too! I tried to rub my dinner that had carrots in on my hair the next day, but she didn't seem very impressed with that!

Mummy said to tell you that you can buy this carrot shampoo, which is all natural and especially formulated for babies delicate skin, for £8.99 from Victoria Health (that is somewhere on the internet, Mummy goes there on her shiny iPhone that she won't let me play with).

I thought you might like to see some pictures of my hair. It's pretty cool. Lot's of people like to touch it because it's so soft and bouncy.

BEFORE:

DURING:


 AFTER:

Me and Mummy like this shampoo. I like it because it's all foamy and feels funny on my hands and tummy, and Mummy likes it because it washes my cool hair really well, and makes it even softer and shinier than before. I have sensitive skin, but this doesn't make it go all red and itchy. It is quite expensive for a baby product, but I don't have to worry about money because Mummy and Daddy pay for everything for me. I think we might be buying it again when it runs out though.

Product provided by PR.
Photographs copyrighted to romanticdreaming.blogspot.com.

How adorable is Jamie?! Almost enough to make me broody hehe. Thank you so much Jamie (and of course Laura!) for the review. Laura is one of the first blogging friends I made and she is still one I can rely on and trust to cheer me up, even if she isn't feeling too grand herself. She is such a lovely, lovely girl and if you haven't read her blog yet, I urge you to. You can find it here. I'm sure this isn't the last you've heard of little Jamie either!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger