I spent most of my time growing up in NYC. Everyone knows {or should know} that New Yorkers wear black ALL-THE-TIME.
Why?
Well its because black clothing is elegant and slimming all at the same time. I can't tell you how many black dresses I own. When working my boss would always ask me if I owned any piece of colored clothing other than black...told you I love to wear it!Now readers, I am sure you know by now that my daughter LOVES to dress up and LOVES to wear dresses. So when I had the opportunity to review a dress from llbdshop.com {aka Little-Little Black Dress} I was VERY excited!
A bit about llbdshop.com
llbdshop.com was started by Carol. She has been in the jewelry manufacturing business since 1984. She studied Design, BFA University of Michigan 1979, and Design and Metalsmithing, MFA 1983 CranbrookAcademy of Art. Shortly after college, she started her handcrafted jewelry production company, Carol Max and Company.
In 2007 Carol was suddenly diagnosed with Sjogren's Syndrome and Chronic Fatigue Syndrome. In 2009 after many battles to keep herself awake during the day, she started working towards a business that would allow her to be creative, and be able to work out of her home office when needed. That lead to llbdshop.com
Carol has always worn black, even as a child she was drawn to dark colors-nothing says elegance quite like the color black. In searching for better clothing for her nieces Carol found a surprising lack in both black fashion and black fashion for little girls. So, all things combined
Carol set out to create a boutique and llbdshop.com was born!
My Review
I was sent a Llum Black and White Bertoia Halter Dress from llbdshop.com to review. Oh, the gorgeousness of this dress! When I received the Llum Black and White Bertoai Halter Dress I was speechless! White ruffles cascade elegantly along the neckline and the hem of this sweet little halter dress. The dress is feminine and so elegant. Pretty enough to wear to a wedding yet comfortable enough to play in...this dress is just perfect! As a Mom I appreciate that the dress is machine washable...though you wouldn't know it by looking at it! It is so nice to know that I don't have to fret about my daughter playing in the dress ...it is made extremely well to withstand stains from puddle jumping or anything else for that matter! My daughter absolutely loves how elegant she looks in her llbdshop.com dress! The compliments we have received on this dress have all been extremely positive...many have even asked where they can purchase it! What more can I say? I absolutely love llbdshop.com and the gorgeous selection of dresses they offer...who could ask for anything more?!
The company did send me a product or service for review. This in no way has affected my opinion of the product or service. This review is my opinion and has been written in my own words


No comments:
Post a Comment