tattoos

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Would You Eat That??

Last night Joe and I got together with one of his co-workers and his wife for supper. They joined the residency program a little late but we are becoming good friends!! Don't you think it's so awesome to find a couple where the guys get along and the girls get along? Let's face it, at most get-togethers the girls end up in one room and the guys in another anyway. Or is that just at the parties I go to?? Ha!

We decided to try a brand new sushi place in town. I'm a sushi snob because I had some AWESOME sushi in California when I was there for a work trip and I can't find anything that even compares to it here in the Midwest. It's a real tragedy. Ha!

But this place was actually really good!! I'm kind of a phony sushi eater because I usually don't even get anything raw (hello fried shrimp!!).

When we were all finished our server brought us a little surprise.


Yeah. Octopus.

And then Joe popped one in his mouth. The man has no fear.

Let me ask you, would you have tried octopus???

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger