tattoos

Tuesday, June 30, 2009

June 2009 favourites


Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens? Well yes, but these are my other favourite things. For the month of June at least :)

MAC lipstick - Lavender Whip
I know, I know, it came out in like April/May, but I love it. Even more so now that I have a bit of colour. I'm still gutted that it was limited edition and I didn't get another one. I never thought I'd love purple lips as much as I do! Plus it's a cremesheen formula.


Ambre Solaire No Streaks Bronzer Dry Body Mist
My supervisor always has a sunkissed glow, which she recently revealed was down to this product. We've sold out in work as we all snapped them up! I started off with the light version, but now that I have a base colour I've started using medium to deepen it. It's so easy to use and doesn't make you look like you've been tangoed. You just have a healthy glow. This was a budget friendly £10ish and was part of a BOGOF offer too. Two tins of gorgeous self tanner for a tenner? Bargain!


Yummy Yummy Yummy shower cream wash by Lush
I adore this stuff. I use it every single day. It smells gorgeous - a mix of strawberries, honey and almonds. Mmmm, yummy yummy yummy! It also leaves my skin feeling super soft too, as it's not your typical shower gel. It's a cream wash, so it feels more moisturising. I wish they would make a body lotion of this because the combo of this then the same smelling lotion would be awesome. I'd be all over that! This is the one thing I repurchase from Lush over and over.


GOSH nail polish - Ocean
It is hard to tell from this awful picture, but Ocean is such a beautiful colour. You won't know the true beauty of this colour until it is on the nails, because even the colour you can see in the bottle isn't a true likeness. On the nails, it's a bit more greeny teal, with lots of gold shimmer. It's a fab summery colour that always earns me nice compliments. It's long lasting too, which is always a bonus.


MAC beauty powder blush - On A Mission
For me, this was the stand out item from the Style Warriors collection. It is a gorgeous shade that I think works well on any skintone. It looked just as beautiful on my pale skin as it does now that I've self-tanned. It's buildable too, so you can control the intensity of the colour. I think everyone should have this shade in their collection.


Boots Extracts Cocoa Butter body butter
This is really thick and rich so I like to use it at nightime, but it is the best moisturiser I have ever used on my dry skin. Although it is rich it doesn't feel heavy on my skin, and it absorbs fairly quickly. Plus it has the yummy smell of chocolatey cocoa butter, which neither me nor my fiance can resist! I also carry a little tub in my handbag, for any dry skin emergencies!


Papaya and Mango lip butter - Liplucious by Beautifully Delicious
This is my Holy Grail lip product. It's an intensive lip moisturiser that absorbs quickly, so is great to use before you apply lipstick, at night, or even just a quick slathering during the day. This one smells gorgeous - it's papaya and mango and is very tropical and summery. There's also a coconut and shea butter version, but this one is just irresistibly fruity. Yum!


What have been your favourites during June? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger