tattoos

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Going shopping with your mother (Part 3)


Hey all you bloggers,

This is the 3rd and final blog post of the 3 part post.Well on this day we went for a food megathon.First to kick of the day we went to a restaurant calle 7,8,9 but spelt 7aitnine what's the point of spelling it that way it's so troublesome.Anyway the food buffet there was a complete freethrow seriously we had 20 dishes for $36 but then again 20 dishes for EACH person that is alot of food.There were too many for me to type so this is my favourite dish the Beef burger a juicy beef patty filled with Blue cheese and a side of French fries the best thing ever,oh I almost forgot the avacado soup was really nice but it was really small.Well that was only part one.but then we went shopping and I bought lots of stickers and a really cute pouch so it was fun,but then I had to go home for tution.But then the fun started again because my sister gave me a pair of shoes which was fun.Then after tution we went to eat at a restaurant called Au Petit Salut,a really great French restaurant which was in a deserted place.I wore my new shoes and we set out.The food there is really great especially the foei gras and the soup.But then we had to leave and this post has to end so until next time.........


xoxo Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger