tattoos

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Monster's VS Aliens(HUH?)


Hi all you bloggers,
it's me.I have just fouded out that when you use Internet connectivity on your cell phone it's just really fun.(Oh but don't let your parents find out)Anyway on Wednesday I went to watch Monsters Vs ALiens the movie that everyone wants to watch.Well I also watched it in a 3D format,that way I could entertain myself as the movie was a 9.20p.m!Well when we got there people were flooding in to get tickets and they were all almost sold out.The movie was fantastic!Here's what the movie is about,Susan an average lady who is about to marry the proudest man alive and on weather TV.But on her wedding day(Luckily) she gets hit by a metior.And she becomes Ginormica the monster/Susan.Well then she meets a half fish half man.A lump of blue gloop and finally a mad sceintist who has a cockroache's head.Well if you want to find out more you will have to watch it yourself.I give it a 5 star rating!






xoxo Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger