tattoos

Monday, June 15, 2009

Going shopping with your mother


Hey all you bloggers,
I'm sorry that I haven't blogged in such a long time,again been really busy well.The first thing that I want to tell all of you is that for the the next 3 posts i will be talking about going shopping with my mother.Going shopping with my mother is definitely the funnest hobby on the planet.Well I love going shopping with her because 1.She buys me lots of stuff(Not boasting)2.She is a great shopping partner and 3.She is a great person to talk to.Well the first day was last Friday when my mum,me and my sister went to Tampanise 1 the new shopping mall where we first went to Diva a favourite shop of mine because they have a wide range of accesories,but I only like those which have solid colours. When we got there it was really fun because me and my sister went & tried on almost every accesories even the lame ones but our mother told us we had to pick some items before anything else if not we had to leave immedietely.So we did then we left to eat lunch at Sushi tei my favourite Sushi outlet.I love it very much but my favourite part was when we went to Skechers and I bought my very first pair of platforms.But finally we had to go home so this post has to end first.Until next time!
Bye xoxo Simply me

P.S I am attaching the photos of the shoes that I bought at Skechers

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger