tattoos

Friday, June 19, 2009

Going shopping with your mother (Part 2)


Hey all you bloggers,

it's me Simply me.Well this is post two out of the 3 posts.Well last Sunday me and my mum went to get presents for a birthday party/sleepover which I am going to write about soon.Well we went to watch the new upcoming movie ghosts of girlfriends past.It was a very nice movie.1.Because it teaches us a lot about being good to your family and never giving up on them2.Because it teaches us about love and the true meaning of a relationship and that you should never break any promises that you have made as never trusting that someone again might be someone that you have loved all your life and that is the most heartbreaking thing.Well the movie was nice and exciting,here is a short preview of it.A guy which name I can't remember but he is a casanova and does not beleive in serious relationships.But he meets his childhood sweetheart Jenny (Jennifer Garner)at a wedding and rethinks everything as he is visited by 3 ghost of christmas past,preasent and future.Well I like it but then again I would not recommend it to anyone under 13 though.Want to find out more go watch it yourself I give it a 4 star rating.So until the next post.............


xoxo Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger