tattoos

Monday, June 29, 2009

Just 2 More Days

So in two very long days, my dear son, Jeremy will be home. He has completed his Sophomore year at Uof L but being that he has like a job and a house to pay rent on and some stuff, he cannot stay all summer...pout. No matter, I will spend every second I can with the young man, that without his knowing (at the time) changed my life...cured my cranial aninal inversion, and taught an eighteen year old, that some things, are in fact worth fighting for....no matter how painful.

Photobucket

I found out I was "with child" when I was 5 months pregnant, Jeremy was born 2 months later...that'll light a fire under yer ass I assure you. When he was born he weighed 3 pounds, was not breathing and had a mother that had no idea what to do...no job, no money, a mother that was not speaking to me and a man in my life that was....well, let's just say he was NOT very nice to me. After Jeremy, my mother came around and adored him above all others, I found out that my feelings were not the most important and I had this little person, this tiny fighter that spent a month in the hospital fighting to be here...with me, I found my bite, and my heart and have never looked back.

Photobucket

I love wine, I love playing, I love my friends and my husband, but this....this is my biggest true love, and I could not be more proud of the man that he is becoming, my baby.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Then I met Call-o

Photobucket

It was love at first sight...

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Just two more days....


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger