tattoos

Friday, June 26, 2009

The suite life of Mars,Jules,Saturn,Nicole and Gabby


Hey all you bloggers,
I am going to write about my first sleepover now,every girl remembers their first sleepover of course that includes me too even though I am only 12% girly(On facebook).This was a really great sleepover because well it was held at Meritus Mandrin Hotel and that hotel is really great and 2nd because the party/sleepover was held in a suite.And 3rd I was surrounded by lots of my favourite friends.It was the really really fun.First when we got there we talked and played Police and Theif after that we went to Ngee Ann City and got a name charm.Then we went to eat at the Coffee club where we drank smoothies and blouetoothed while munching on potatoe wedges.(We are such gluttons)Finally we went back to the room to decide what to eat while watching Red Thread.I loved the High Tea though definitely the best part when we took pictures and ate finger sandwhiches while trying to be as lady like as possible.hahaAnyway after thast we decided to order in instead.KFC well Red Thread that night was awesome lots of Drama.Then we played with our DS's until 2am at night well that's kind of the purpose of a sleepover.Well now I need to end this post so until the next post.......................

xoxo Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger