tattoos

Monday, June 29, 2009

A shopping spree


Hey all you bloggers,
me and my mum have gone shopping again and you know what that means another blog post and when I make this post I pray that it will be good.So yesterday me and my mum went to Forum galleria a shopping mall right next to Hard Rock Cafe god the ambiance and the food there is so good.I also love to buy pins from there great pins really oh and the T-shirts too.Well after we ate we went shopping for clothes and things a girl needs like a black jacket as black matches everything and my old one is getting small.Sigh Anyway first we went to Blossom a shop I thought I had outgrown but was wrong I also bought lots of stuff there I like to wear sleeveless shirts but not spaghetti straped a thicker strap .OK moving on then I went to DKNY to but the long sought after black jacket not as simple as Simply me would like it but Simple enough........Then I went to my favourite shop GUESS and guess what it had a amazing T-shirt and a great mini-skirt but sadly they were the only 2 things I found there..Well I have to go study so until next time.....................

xoxo Simply me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger