tattoos

Friday, June 26, 2009

The most famous night guard.


Hey all you bloggers,
I will be writing about 2 truly awesome movies now but lets start with the movie I watched first.I bet you all have watched the movie Night in the Museum 2.Well if you have not please do,it is hilarious the best comedy/coming to life movie(so far).Well I watched the movie with my awesome but gullible father.I love watching movies with him because 1.We always have lots of things to talk about and 2.Because he lets me buy any movie snacks I want(I am such a glutton). Well it is fun great movie partner but not shopping.Now I have a great going out pair combo parents set.(Just make sure they don't find out)I loved the movie.Here's a short preview of it.The night guard Larry Daley returns to the museum where he almost got a heart attack and died before he could give his money to sharity the elephant.But now he is the CEO of Daley devices so obviously much more sucessfull(Sorry if I spelt it wrongly).But he finds out that the American Museum of Natural History is being closed for upgrades and renovations, and some of the museum pieces are being replaced by interactive holograms due to budget costs.Well then he meets the gorgeous pilot but she is made of wax Amelia Earheart played by Amy Adams.Well if you want to find out more I give it a 5 star rating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Blogger